48Hr Film Making Challenge.
Grade Levels: All
Team Size: 4 or more students (All crew members of a team must be within the competing grade level. Cast and actors may be of any age)
Team Qualifications: This challenge series is open to all schools, groups, home school or private organizations.
Students will have 45 days to write, film and edit a creative mini movie to be shown at the 2019 STEAM Maker Festival.
- Films must be deliver (or uploaded) to STEAM Maker On or Before 1 Dec to be eligible for judging.
- Films must age/event appropriate
- Films must be no longer then 5 mins
- Teams may be of any size or
- Team Age is based on the oldest member of the crew (camera, director, editor)
Awards and Prizes.
All films will be reviewed and points awarded by the professional movie makers of 48hr Film Project.