STEAM Maker Design an Air Guitar
Team Size: From 1 to 4 students (All members of a team must be within the same competing grade level)
Team Qualifications: This challenge series is open to all schools, groups, home schools, or private organizations.
Fees / Costs: a $5.00 Kit fee is required for each team in this challenge.
Signup location: Click Here
The Design an Air Guitar is an art and creativity challenge in which students, working alone or in teams and starting from our Air Guitar design kit, design the guitar of their dreams
of their dreams and bring it to the STEAM Maker festival. Students are free to use any artistic medium of their choice. Kits will be available for pickup at the STEAM Maker Office on Sat OCT 27th from 8:00am to 2:00pm
Rules and Regulations:
- Each team is comprised of 1-5 students.
- Each team will use only one Design a Guitar kit for the base design of their Guitar.
- All art must be the work of the students(s) on the team.
- All art must be done during the designated creation period.
- All entries must be on display at the Dec 1rd Festival for Judging.
How to Win:
At the 2018 STEAM Maker Festival all Guitars will be on display. Awards will be given for creativity, originality, functionality, and popular vote.