STEAM Maker Design a Clock Challenge
Grade Levels: K-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7–8 , 9-12
Team Size: From 1 to 4 students (All members of a team must be within the same competing grade level)
Team Qualifications: This challenge series is open to all schools, groups, home schools, or private organizations.
Fees / Costs: a $5.00 Kit fee is required for each team in this challenge.
The Design a Clock Challenge is an art and creativity challenge in which students, working alone or in teams design their one-of-a-kind clock and bring it to the STEAM Maker festival. Students are free to use any artistic medium of their choice. Clock Kits will be available for pickup at the STEAM Maker.
Rules and Regulations:
- Each team is comprised of 1-5 students.
- Each team will use only one Design a Clock kit for the base design of their clock.
- All art must be the work of the students(s) on the team.
- All art must be done during the designated creation period.
- All entries must be on display at the Festival for Judging.
How to Win:
At the STEAM Maker Festival all Clocks will be on display. Awards will be given for creativity, originality, functionality, and popular vote.